St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship
St Kitts and Nevis
St Kitts & Nevis offers one of the oldest and most established Citizenship by Investment Programmes in the world.
Individuals can make a contribution to the economic growth of the island via 3 alternative investment routes, and in return, them and their families will be granted full citizenship and a second passport, offering visa free travel to over 100+ countries around the world.
Start your application today: Dixcart/Nevis-CBI-information-needed
St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship
The St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Programme is unique.
Not only does it offer an attractive Caribbean lifestyle for anyone seeking to relocate, it also offers the reassurance of a second passport (which in the last few years is becoming a popular motivation for a number of reasons – to offer insurance against political, economic or fiscal change, to make international travel easier, or to present new opportunities for the tax structuring of personal tax affairs).
A St Kitts & Nevis Passport offers this, and much more:
- The option to pass on citizenship to future generations – a single applicant can include children up to a maximum age of 30 and parents with a minimum age of 55.
- Receipt of the passport within 3 months from the date of application.
- The option to fast track the application in order to receive the passport within 45 days.
- Full Schengen privileges and travel to approximately 120 countries worldwide, either on a visa free, or visa on entry basis. A visa is not required to visit the UK.
- The passport allows the holder to reside in other Caribbean Community countries (Caricom) if they wish to do so. There are 15 Caricom member states.
In addition, there is no personal income tax, no gift tax, no death duties, no estate tax, no inheritance tax and no capital gains tax on worldwide income imposed in St Kitts & Nevis.
Citizenship by Investment
Please click on the link below to view the benefits of the St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment programme, the financial obligations and investment routes, and other criteria that might apply:
Moving to St Kitts & Nevis
The Federation of St Kitts & Nevis is made up of two islands situated in the Caribbean Sea, approximately three hours by plane from Miami, four hours by plane from New York and eight hours by plane from London. There are direct flights from all of these cities and many local air connections to other Caribbean islands.
The two islands have a population of approximately 53,000 and English is the official language. Before St Kitts & Nevis gained status as an independent country in 1983, it was part of Britain for over 200 years, which is why so many British traditions still play an important role in the diverse culture today.
St Kitts & Nevis has a tropical climate with very little variation and is therefore warm and sunny throughout the year. The islands have a volcanic origin and are dominated by centrally located mountains and tropical rain forests, fringed by beautiful sandy beaches and palm trees.
Articles on St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship
The following articles cover further aspects of St Kitts and Nevis citizenship: