Our Dixcart Domiciles Magazine provides the latest news and opportunities regarding various residence and citizenship programmes around the world—here’s our next edition.
Discover the options available to you and your family if you are considering alternative residence and/or citizenship. Here’s a few of the key articles you can expect to find in this edition:
- St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment – Reduced costs available until January 2021
- Changes to Malta’s Retirement Programme – Now available to EU and non-EU applicants
- New Bespoke Visa for Hong Kong BN(O) Nationals Wishing to Move to the UK – New visa route will be open from January 2021
- Alternative Investments in a Post-Pandemic World – Cult Wines explains the opportunities for investing in Fine Wine
- Your Bespoke Checklist if Considering a Move – A move of residence can provide opportunities to review your affairs and holding structures. This checklist covers the essentials
- Obtaining a Portuguese Golden Visa by Investing in a Portuguese Venture Capital Fund – Investing in a Portuguese Venture Capital Fund can, by extension, allow you to apply for Portuguese residency