Purchasing international property
Purchasing international property is an important element of planning for residence and citizenship. Dixcart has close links with several property developers to make the search for the right property as simple as possible.
We highly recommend individuals take professional advice when purchasing property internationally. We have the expertise to guide our clients through the process of purchasing international property and we place great emphasis on understanding their objectives as well as finding solutions that meet the property requirements of the particular residence or citizenship scheme they are interested in.
We have staff located in Cyprus, Guernsey, the Isle of Man, Malta, Portugal, St Kitts & Nevis, Switzerland and the UK so we are able to provide people who are considering purchasing property internationally with localised, expert knowledge of the country. We can also help organise a visit to the country before you make a final decision.
Dixcart Domiciles’ services include:
- A detailed understanding and advice on the various residence programmes, the obligations to be met and the advantages of each programme.
- Staff located in the key Dixcart Domiciles countries able to provide detailed information about that particular country, the lifestyle, tax regime, etc.
- Assistance with the residence/passport application process.
- Assistance in organising a visit to the selected country.
- Close links with property developers to make the search for the right property as simple as possible.
- A full range of individual and professional commercial services once relocation has taken place. Such services can include personal tax advice and a full range of professional services in relation to establishing a business in the particular country.
- Family office services.